This year, there seems to be a trend of starting Black Friday deals more than a week in advance of the actual event, and Walmart is leading the pack. What’s that you say? Five additional days of Black Friday level sales and pricing? Sounds like a plan to me. This is an opportunity to get some holiday shopping done ahead of the crowds that Friday will inevitably bring. Plus, the fun started at 8 a.m. November 21, so you can get to it right away.
During Walmart’s pre-Black Friday event, you’ll be able to grab deals that will be as good as or better than national competitors’ prices. The prices really are noteworthy, including:
- Samsung 58″ Class Smart LED HDTV â€“ $698 (special buy)
- Samsung 40″ Class LED HDTV with â€œFrozen Sing-Along Editionâ€â€“ $298 (special buy)
- New iPad Air 2 16 GB, WiFi â€“ $489 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Get a $75 gift card with the purchase of the iPhone 6 or 5s. TheÂ iPhone 6 is available for $179 or iPhone 5s for $79 with a two year service agreement on Sprint, AT&T or Verizon. They areÂ available for $0 down for AT&T Next or Verizon Edge customers, with plans available in select markets.
- 4-Pc Table Tennis Set â€“ $79 (special buy)
- A variety of “Frozen” special buys
- Black & Decker 18v 2-Battery NiCad Drill â€“ $69.88 ($20 savings)
- Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum â€“ $98 (special buy)
There are tons more deals available, so take a look at your local Walmart ad to see them all. And don’t forget, the main Black Friday events start online Thanksgiving morning, with in-store events starting at 6 and 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and 6 a.m. Friday. To stay up to date on Walmart’s Black Friday offers, visit www.walmart.com/blackfriday.