Modern Christian Messages are Perfect for Us

I’d say that easily 75% of the purchase decisions in my household are based on sustainability in one way or another. What is it made of? Where was it made? Can we reuse or recycle it? It is a secondhand item?  But the other 25%? Well, sometimes, things are worth a second look based on message alone. This is one of those times.

In general, I don’t write a whole lot about my faith — not because it doesn’t exist, but because I try to live by example instead of preaching to people. Still, our faith is very important to my husband and I, along with our daughter, and I love small opportunities to show it. And when those opportunities come with snarky, tongue-in-cheek messages? Score!

DaySpring recently unveiled its new collection of faith-based back to school products, from binders and folders to notebooks, pencil pouches and planners. The fun, modern messages are designed to allow kids and teens to embrace their faith. My favorite message?

“You need Jesus. I’m just saying.” Because that’s absolutely something I would say, and I can hear my daughter repeating it even now 🙂

Also, my family is made up of music lovers, so the “All Creation Sings” message is especially relevant to us as well:

There are several other designs and messages in the collection that would be appropriate for any family of faith, and the prices are very affordable.

The quality of the items is great, but particularly the folders. My daughter is notorious for tearing up pocket folders in her bag, but these are really sturdy and well laminated. Hopefully, that means they’ll hold up better than regular card stock folders.

DaySpring is a division of Hallmark and the world’s largest provider of products with Christian messages. You can find these awesome products now at your local Walmart.

Disclosure: I am a member of the Walmart Moms program. I was provided with compensation for sharing these products with you. Participation is voluntary and, as usual, all opinions are my own.

By jennae

Hi! I'm Jennae Petersen and I'm the eco diva who had the bright idea to share my journey toward green living with the blogosphere. Some of you may know me as the founder of Green Your Decor, my blog about eco-friendly home decor, as a Walmart Mom, from Twitter or from my organic cotton t-shirt line Differently Clothing. Stick around for a while!

1 comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.