My husband is a wonderful man, bless his heart. But it can be hard for him to figure out what gifts I’d like to receive for special occasions without asking me directly. So babe, this post is for you. I’m helping you out for Mother’s Day â€”Â sort of.
Being the green mom that I am, I could ask for world peace, death to plastic or at least a composter for our patio. Alas, I am also human, and there are some things a woman wants that aren’t necessarily green, but that would bring a smile to my face anyway.
Without giving it away completely, here are some hints about what I want for Mother’s Day this year:
1. That image up there at the top of this post? It’s more than just a big black blob. It’s a hint. So is the image under hint 7.
2. Some people would say its little more than a larger version of something I already own. I disagree. Because I can’t read books on the thing I already own without a magnifying glass or superhero-strong vision.
3. While the thing I want isn’t green in and of itself, I can use it to make green living easier for us, and it will definitely help me cut back my paper usage.
4. It comes in black or white, and I want version 2.
5. Two words. Angry Birds. Bigger and better. (Okay, so that was five words.)
6. It can keep our daughter entertained for hours of driving.
7. You can use it to watch TV anywhere. In the bathroom. On the patio. While waiting for the school bus. Because what we ALL need is more ways to watch TV. (I hope you can sense my sarcasm here).
Those hints should be more than enough for my hubby â€” and all the rest of you, for that matter â€”Â to figure out what I most want for Mother’s Day this year. Or my birthday or Christmas or just because. And if that still didn’t work, just click here, for goodness sake. So don’t say I never told you…
Seriously though, if all I get for Mother’s Day is the joy of watching my daughter play with the doll house we finished together, I’ll be happy. But a brand new, shiny iPad would be nice, too.
Disclosure: I am a member of the Walmart Moms program. Walmart has provided me with compensation for sharing Mother’s Day hints with You. Participation is voluntary and as usual, all opinions are my own. Find out what some of my fellow Walmart Moms want for Mother’s Day, including Linsey at Lille Punkin’, Heather at The Domestic Diva and Liz at Hoosier Homemade.