#Cinchspiration Month 6 Video Update: I’ve Made It!

Six months ago, I started my weight loss journey with Cinchspiration with high hopes, but not really sure if I could believe the hype. Six months later, I feel like a new person inside and out, 45 pounds lighter, but more importantly, with a much stronger spirit and self-confidence through the roof! Take a look at my video update for more:

And just because I always share, here are my official final measurements, happily, a pound less than I weighed 10 days ago:

measurements1220

I started at a snug size 20/22, and I’m now between a 14 and a 16 (14 fits, but not with as much room as I’d like, and 16 is a little too big). Still though, I have clothes in my closet in size 12 and 10 that I’ve bought recently as motivation to keep going. And I’ll get there. I have to. Because there’s no going back!

I’m hoping to be chosen as next year’s Cinch Blogger Spokesperson, ready to step in and motivate a new group of women to push themselves past the challenges and their self-imposed limitations, so wish me luck!

Disclosure: I was chosen by Shaklee to be a #Cinchspiration blogger. As a result, I received a 6-month supply of Cinch products along with online support and incentives as I documented my journey. This is my final post for the  program. As usual, all opinions are authentic and mine. Results and experiences are unique for each person, so results may vary. People following the weight loss portion of Shaklee 180 can expect to lose 1-2 pounds a week.

1 Flares Facebook 0 Twitter 1 Pin It Share 0 Google+ 0 1 Flares ×
  • Renee J. Ross December 20, 2012, 1:56 pm

Congrats! You did wonderful and look great! So very proud of you!
    Renee J. Ross´s last blog post ..Rock n Roll New Orleans 12.12.12

• Sommer December 20, 2012, 2:19 pm

You look like a million dollars and I am so glad you look at yourself as a winner because you have won with this new self confidence and self love. Way to go! Hearing you on video shows me how passionate you are and how the program worked for you. Way to go!!!

• Sommer December 20, 2012, 2:22 pm

You are so welcome and you made me cry a happy cry!

• Anitra December 21, 2012, 2:47 pm

You’re such an inspiration! Great job, girl. Keep it up!!!
    Anitra´s last blog post ..27 Inches Gone with Cinch Wellness Products

• jennae January 15, 2013, 11:39 am

Thanks Anitra!

• michelle January 14, 2013, 9:18 pm

Great job on your weight loss! Happened across your blog following a rabbit trail, love your story and your T-shirt business looks awesome, they are beautiful and clever. You should update your photo on the “about” page there!

• jennae January 15, 2013, 11:37 am

Thank you so much Michelle! I appreciate your support! And that’s a good point about the photo at the Differently website. Time for an update :)