Money will be tight for a lot of people leading up to the holidays this year. My husband and I want to buy bikes for ourselves, but they can be pretty pricey. However, Walmart has brought back their layaway program, which means we’ll be able to pay them off a little at a time!
Check out this video to learn out how the layaway process works:
The key details of the layaway program:
- You have to layaway a minimum of $50 worth of items.
- Each item needs to cost at least $15.
- You have to put down at least 10% to start, and there is a $5 fee to use layaway.
- You have until Dec. 16 to fully pay off your items, or they will be cancelled.
- Cancelled items will be refunded, minus the $5 service charge plus a $10 cancellation fee.
- You can layaway items from toys (including bikes), electronics and jewelry.
Disclosure: I am a member of the Walmart Moms program. I was provided with compensation for my time and effort in sharing their layaway program with you. Participation is voluntary and as usual, all opinions are my own.