I really have a thing for fedoras. I wear them all the time, and recently acquired a new one. So this week’s outfit is inspired by the funky, colorful Freaky Fedora by Livity. All of Livity’s hats are made of sustainable materials like hemp, organic cotton and recycled polyester. This particular one is made of raffia straw. The colors in the hat are great, and I had a great time finding pieces to work around it.
- Celery Green Poppy Earrings, $20. Handmade of recycled leather by Etsy seller HotPinkandSequins.
- Flower Clutch in camel and moss green, $48. Handmade of faux suede made from post-consumer plastic bottles, using eco-friendly and energy efficient production.
- Deux FM GiGi t-shirt, $60. Made of 55% hemp/55% cotton. Obviously, most any form-fitting solid color, eco-friendly tee would work. (aff)
- Deux FM Mali skirt, $198. Made in Canada of 100% organic cotton denim. (aff)
- Cri De Coeur Adrina Strappy Gladiator Wedge, $180.
My new fedora
This is the newest addition to my fedora collection, and I love it! Believe it or not, it is made of paper fiber.