I love jewelry and shiny things as much as the next girl, but unlike many, I’m not really partial to diamonds. Unless they’re vintage. And now that I’m trying to take my passion for green living beyond the surface to EVERY aspect of my life, I’ve learned to love the look of materials like recycled glass, silver and gold, and even tree nuts and berries.
When it comes to unique, eco-friendly accessories, noone does it better than Green Diva Jewelry. Seriously, these pieces are just gorgeous. There’s no denying that. But what I love even more than the beauty and quality of the jewelry is the commitment to the environment that is evident in every piece. After all, with a name like “Green Diva,” they’ve got to walk the walk, right?
This week, they’re having a 65% off sale, which means that you can snag beautiful pieces like the ones shown above for a fraction of their original prices, and many cost less than $50.
It’s been a while since I’ve treated myself to something pretty, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be grabbing a couple of these steeply discounted pieces for Christmas presents as well.
Why It’s Green:
- Made of eco-friendly materials like recycled silver and gold, Fair Trade materials, vintage components, and materials that are made in the U.S.
- Packaging is made of 100% recycled and/or corn-based materials and printed with water-based inks
- Business and studio operated in an environmentally-conscious manner, and Green Diva acts as an environmental advocate
- A portion of Green Diva’s proceeds is donated to the Yellowstone project of the Natural Resources Defense Council and other environmental causes
- Green Diva offers a jewelry refashioning service by which customers can send in old, outdated jewelry that they don’t wear to have it redesigned and modernized into something they’ll actually use, instead of encouraging them to buy new jewelry
Price: $24-275 before 65% discount. Use coupon code cst_65_wk3_82759